THE MINDSET COLLECTION: NO 7
The arms of hope.
Whilst there is not a solution to every form of conflict there is a perception of conflict and confrontation which changes the dynamics of these perceived unpleasant conversations into one of exploration and opportunity. I called this the arms of hope because once you no longer fear conflict, success becomes far easier to achieve.
Imagine seeing conflict as an opportunity to fact find and become a fun experience? How much stress would that take off your shoulders if the confrontation was easy and not hurtful?
Most people fear confrontation, and it often stops them from doing the right thing - Mindset College changes this forever!
STOP THE FEAR OF CONFLICT >>>
What you will learn:
- We identify the 5 styles of conflict and which conflict style you use.
- Learn tools on how to deal with each style of conflict
- You will discover how to manage conflict in a competitive environment
- You will practice and evaluate your knowledge of conflict management by playing a role-play game.
£69 / $119
The Price includes:
The Course is for:
Course content and materials
Introduction: The Arms of Hope
Imagine seeing conflict as an opportunity to fact find and become a fun experience? How much stress would that take off your shoulders if confrontation was easy and not hurtful?
- Video on what we will cover in the course
What is your conflict style
- Take a quiz, so you can understand what your conflict style is.
Flight, Fight or Freeze
- Video - Understand the first three styles of conflict
The 3 golden words
- Video - Understand the 4 style of conflict
Two chairs and a box
- Video - Understand the 5 style of conflict
- Workbook - Understand the 5 style of conflict and tools to deal with each one
- Webinar - We show you which styles of conflict you are faced with and how to deal with them.
- Role-play game - Implement what you have learned
Conclusion: Positive Conflict
- Video in summary of what you have learned